The ShareMe Android app is suitable for all Android smartphones (Android). It is designed to transfer files without an Internet connection.
What the app is for
The ShareMe: File sharing app is a file sharing service. It is supported by all Android smartphones and tablets. There is no need to use a USB cable or use mobile data or Wi-Fi to transfer data.
Features and capabilities of the application
ShareMe: File sharing is an application with a simple interface and easy to use.
What are the features of this application and why you should choose it:
- Suitable for any device;
- does not require open access to Internet;
- transfers large files without a USB-cable;
- Several hundred times faster than Bluetooth;
- is popular with most users;
- when selecting a nickname, you can choose a funny image or add your own photo;
- allows you to transfer files to computers.
- With WebShare, files can be transferred over the Internet and even to IOS devices.
Unlike analog applications, ShareMe: File sharing contains more than seventy languages instead of the usual 3-5 languages. Among them are Russian, Belarusian, Ukrainian, English, and even rarer languages like Norwegian, Uzbek and Kazakh.
A huge plus of the application is the function of resuming interrupted transmissions.
Availability of advertising, paid content
ShareMe: File sharing is completely free. It contains no ads and no paid content at all. There is no need to pay money to use the program.
Application ShareMe: File sharing is a great helper for transferring large files and different formats. It has a nice light interface and fast transfer speed. Users all over the world choose ShareMe: File sharing, you should try it too.