In the Cryptocurrency Rates app, the user will find all the current cryptocurrency rates: bitcoin, litecoin, dashcoin, ethereum, z-cash and many others from the resource coinmarketcap.
The application is easy to use, has a clear interface and good functionality. Using the internal calculator you can accurately and quickly make all the necessary calculations.
Users leave feedback on which you can judge the advantages and disadvantages of the application.
Here are some of the reviews
- “Everything is great, and it would be even cooler if the charts suddenly appeared. And the dynamics of the portfolio. And as it is, everything is very convenient.
- “Interested in exchanges where these currencies are traded. I don’t know much about it.
- “Great app, everything syncs with coinmarketcap”.
- “Missing some cryptocurrencies, need to expand the list.”
- “Very cool app! It would be cool if it was possible to create more than 1 portfolio. That is, for example, 1 portfolio for a long term and the 2nd portfolio for a medium term.”
- “Not enough of a portfolio filter.”
- “Great app! Personally, I missed the long term currency price charts. To be able to see rate fluctuations. A chart could have been made to the ruble, dollar and bitcoin…”
- “No icons for some currencies, no widget, and I would like one with customizable auto-refresh.”
- “I liked the app for its convenience and clarity. I liked it very much – if I could “bind” my portfolio to one of the leading exchanges Binance, Bittrex, Kraken, Exmo and monitor it in real time.
- “Convenient application. I use it to convert existing cryptocurrencies to rubles”.
- “I would like more functions and clarity. For example, to see as a percentage what voluntariness you have more, the ability to save history and calculate profit.
Advertising and paid content
- No ads
- No information about paid content